Sunday, January 29, 2012

Next time won't you sing with me?

What a week! I feel bad that I haven't had much time for blogging and I'm afraid today isn't much different. Work has been extremely busy lately, followed by an unusually active weeknight social life. I'm surely not complaining but it has been difficult devoting time to myself. My workout routines and eating have been off the mark as a result and it has left me feeling uneasy. This weight loss adventure is not only helping me to change my eating and exercise habits, it has been a lesson in time management. I find that I do extremely well when I have my meals and workouts for the week planned in advance and am able to follow them without interruption. Unfortunately life likes to keep us all on our toes with various hiccups and curve balls, which makes planning so much more difficult!


This is what I need to remind myself... it's OK if Plan A falls through! Think on your feet, figure out what needs to be done to achieve the desired outcome and DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment