13 Goals for 2013
- Run 1,000 miles this year
- Increase my run speed and beat my original half-marathon time of 2:47:54
- Run 3 half-marathons in 90 days
- Run a 5k without taking walk breaks
- Volunteer for at least 2 races
- Go to bed earlier/sleep more
- Introduce regular yoga & strength training sessions to my workout routine
- Do a Warrior Dash or other challenging mud run
- Reduce my body fat by 10%
- Blog more consistently (at least 1x per week)
- Create an "About Me" page on my blog
- Post my before and during pictures on my blog
- Run 13 different races in 2013
I have already completed my first race of 2013: the Lifetime Fitness Commitment Day 5K on January 1st. Despite very little sleep the night before, I had a great time and ran my fastest 5k yet! I'm optimistic that 2013 has some amazing things in store for me and I can't wait to experience them all.
Happy New Year, y'all!